Labor's Community Services Program of Hawai‘i
Labor's Community Service Program
The Labor Community Services Program works through our partnerships to unite organizations, working people, and resources to build a healthier community.
What we do:
- Our community service committee strengthens our community by promoting volunteerism and promoting a sense of responsibility by organizing various service projects.
- We are a safety net for union members. We are a one stop source of information and services especially tailored to union members.
- We conduct workshops that help prepare union members for changes at home and the workplace.
Helping build a stronger community:
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program
- Save the date for the Hawai‘i State AFL-CIO Charity Golf Tournament, May 19, 2017 at the Pearl Country Club on O‘ahu!
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Nelson Mandela International Day will be at Lunalilo Home, Saturday, July 16, 2016. See Hawaii NewsNow Story
- Labor of Love: a UNION give back project work day to be held at Wailuku Elementary School September 24, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.;
Labor of Love Volunteer Form
- See the story of the 2015 project
- 11th Annual Hawaii Foodbank Hunger Walk, Saturday September 17, 2016.
downloads: flyer - registration form - supporters tracker form.
Please support our Food Pantry that serves our brothers and sisters who are in need.
Catherine Lederer (808) 561-0039
Randy Perreira, President
Hawai‘i State AFL-CIO
Jodi Chai, Chair
HGEA/AFSCME, Local 152
Tracy Hayashi-IBEW 1186
Labor Community Services Program
345 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813