Labor's Community Services Program of Hawai‘i
Labor's Community Service Program
The Labor Community Services Program works through our partnerships to unite organizations, working people, and resources to build a healthier community.
What we do:
- Our community service committee strengthens our community by promoting volunteerism and promoting a sense of responsibility by organizing various service projects.
- We are a safety net for union members. We are a one stop source of information and services especially tailored to union members.
- We conduct workshops that help prepare union members for changes at home and the workplace.
Helping build a stronger community:
- Labor of Love: a UNION give back project, January 20, 2018 at Waianae Elementary School. Click here to see story of the 2018 Labor of Love and past projects.
- National Association of Letter Carriers Food Drive will take place at the Hawaii Foodbank on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Volunteers are needed!
- Hawaiʻi State AFL-CIO Charity Golf Tournament, June 8, 2018 at the Pearl Country Club on Oahu! Proceeds go to: Labor Community Services Program and other nonprofits.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program
Catherine Lederer (808) 597-1441
Randy Perreira, President
Hawai‘i State AFL-CIO
Jodi Chai, Chair
HGEA/AFSCME, Local 152
Tracy Hayashi-IBEW 1186
Labor Community Services Program
345 Queen Street
Honolulu, HI 96813